Two-day Embossed Calligraphy
Two-day Embossed Calligraphy Workshop was held by Zahra Zamani nie, on October 18 & 19, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, at Sarv Culture Club.
This workshop covered:
– Organizing and designing letters and shapes.
– Fixing the letters and shapes on the work surface.
– Texturizing (leather texture, cement texture, sand texture, comb texture).
– Color mixing techniques (watercolor, chapan, patina, gold leaf, touch and roller) .
– Using acrylic varnish to stabilize the artwork.
On the first day of the workshop, arrangement and texturing were discussed. On the second day, different types of coloring and how to stabilize the artwork were taught. In the end, students displayed beautiful works of Rumi on their canvases.
This workshop was followed by great reviews from Lisna, ISNA, Khabar Farsi, FHnews, and other art news agencies and their feedback left a good impression in the field of art.